Dana D. Maher, J.D., P.C.C., P.C.A.C.
Professional Certified Coach
Professional Certified ADHD Coach
Faculty Member of the ADD Coach Academy.
Helping people explore their own possibilities
People love working with Dana because she coaches them to live the lives they want to lead, and Dana loves helping people figure out the changes that can overcome barriers that have stopped them in the past.
Dana’s clients learn to appreciate their gifts, strengths and unique brain wiring, and how to use these individual traits to their best advantage.
Today Dana’s diverse clients include:
- Adults, students, and their families, diagnosed with ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, PDD-NOS or NVLD who want help to have greater success at home, work and school.
- Women in the technology sector, who wish to accept happiness, be their best, and make their unique voice heard in a male-dominated industry.
- Professionals in STEM careers, who want support and help with their personal growth, life satisfaction, career development and interactions/management of colleagues.
- Coaches, who need a professional Mentor Coach to help cultivate and expand on their existing coaching skills and business models.
- Entrepreneurs, who want to work as a team to help manage, grow, and further not only their businesses, but themselves as well.
- Individuals who want an objective perspective to support them in discovering what kinds of personal changes they want to make and how to make them or seeking a less stressed routine that allows them to find the path to their own great potential.
Dana Maher graduated from the ADD Coach Academy’s Advanced Personal Coach Training Program. Working with adolescents, adults, families, and professionals, Dana pushes her clients using their own positive strengths to break through barriers to live the lives they want to lead. She is fascinated by the science of ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, executive function, positivity, resilience, and happiness and thoroughly enjoys applying such knowledge to help individuals explore their own possibilities!
She is an involved member of multiple organizations and networks:
- International Coaches Federation (ICF)
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Autism Spectrum / Asperger Education Network (ASPEN)
Before becoming a coach, Dana started and ran a special education parents group in her school district for three and a half years. Dana has also served two years on the Parents Advisory Board for Children’s Specialized Hospital. Interested in the unique brain wiring of those with ADHD and/or Asperger’s Syndrome, she found she loved working with parents and sharing knowledge with them. Through her journey of becoming a coach she realized not only struggling students needed coaching support, but also working parents, families, and adult professionals.
As for her formal education, she received a B.S. in Accounting from Susquehanna University and a J.D. from Seton Hall Law School. She has worked in the title insurance industry as a licensed title producer as well as an attorney in the legal profession.
Dana is safe at home in New Jersey with her husband and young adult boys.