Dana's clients are
- Professionals in STEM careers, specifically women in technology. They work together on their personal growth, life satisfaction, career development and interactions/management of colleagues.
- Adults, students and their families diagnosed or who have symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome, now diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or ADHD, many of whom have difficulties with organization, time management, social situations, school and work. They work together to understand and appreciate their strengths, talents and unique brain wiring to overcome the barriers that are getting in their way of leading the lives they desire.
- Entrepreneurs/Coaches. They work together to grow and further themselves and their businesses. ICF and PAAC compliant, mentor coaching is available.
- Individuals who are overwhelmed, stressed and not living up to their potential and want to move forward in their lives. They work together to calm the chaos and focus on what is really important to the client.
- Individuals who are dissatisfied in their lives. They work together to figure out what the client really wants and how to go about making changes to make it happen.
Dana loves working with her clients to learn about themselves, their strengths and talents and using them to grow personally, professionally and academically to create a life they love.